~ Locally Owned & Operated Since 1944 ~
Cairo Auto Supply was started in 1944 by brothers Billy & Leonard Wells. It started as a small business supplying parts to local mechanics and later expanded to the local community. Their motto was “Small But We Might Have It”. After Leonard’s & then Billy’s retirement, Billy’s son, Richard and his wife, June continued the business with the same conviction as Richard’s father & uncle – Basing their business on great customer service and going the extra mile to find what the customer needs. After 39 years of dedication to the business and the community, Richard and June retired and his nephew Alan and his wife, Tammy, are now keeping the business in the Wells family for 3 generations with the same conviction and dedication to the community.